Sub-Zero's all-new Integration refrigeration lineup offers the widest range of models of any brand, including undercounter units in three new widths. The 36"-wide Integrated refrigerator/freezer drawers (the first of their kind in that width) provide leading food-preservation performance and go-anywhere design flexibility. The 3.4 cubic foot refrigerator includes a storage drawer with removable dividers, while the 2.5 cubic foot freezer is equipped with an automatic icemaker (optional) and a "max ice" feature capable of increasing purified ice production by up to 30 percent for a 24-hour period. Additionally, dampened drawer slides result in a smooth, high-end cabinetry feel.
Temperature can be adjusted in one-degree increments on the home screen. Combination units have separate temperature controls for refrigerator and freezer.
AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER WITH “MAX ICE”
Provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period – just the boost you need for parties and holidays.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
5.9 cu. ft.
3.4 cu. ft.
2.5 cu. ft.
• Smart-touch control panel
• Soft-on LED lighting
• Soft-close doors and drawers
• Refrigerator and freezer storage drawers with independent temperature controls
• Custom front panels and hardware allow for infinite design options
• Point-of-use refrigeration that can be placed anywhere in the home
• Redesigned sleek, minimalist interior is lit by LEDs to reduce heat
• Interactive control panel with touch screen and precise temperature control
• Automatic ice maker with max ice feature to increase ice production up to 30 percent
• Full-extension storage drawers