Bosch 30" dual-fuel range Benchmark™ Series. This range features a powerful 20,000 BTU center burner, full-extension telescopic rack, smooth close door and a warming drawer. A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity. Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the SmoothClose Door Shut.
No more slamming the oven door. Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the smooth-close door shut. It's premium engineering that you'll appreciate each time you close your oven.
GENUINE EUROPEAN CONVECTION
With Genuine European Convection, we use a third heating element around the convection fan to circulate warm air more evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result? Even baking results on every rack.
This built-in temperature gauge is perfect for keeping tabs on large roasts and poultry dishes. When your dish reaches the preset internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off — giving you optimal temperature control.
This full-extension rack glides easily on ball bearings and extends over the open oven door for easy access, allowing you to baste large cuts of meat and poultry safely without reaching into the oven.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Stainless Steel
CERTIFICATIONS AND APROVALS
208 V / 240 V
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
• Total connection rating (NG / LP) BTU : 55,000 / 48,500
• Power of front left burner (NG / LP) BTU : 10,000 / 8,000
• Power of back left burner (NG / LP) BTU : 5,000 / 5,000
• Power of center burner (NG / LP) BTU : 20,000 / 17,000
• Power of back right burner (NG / LP) BTU : 5,000 / 5,000
• Power of front right burner (NG / LP) BTU : 15,000 / 13,500
Digital Temperature Control
• Cooking Modes : Bake, Variable Broil (hi & Low), Roast, Warm, Proof Dough, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Multi-rack Genuine European Convection, Convection Conversion, Pizza, Temperature Probe, Fast Preheat, Sabbath
• Bake / Broil Element Watts (W) : 2,400 / 3,800 W
• Convection Element Watts (W) : 2,000 W
• Genuine European Convection For Even Baking Results On Multiple Racks
• Dampened Hinges Softly And Quietly Guide The Quietclose™ Door Shut
• Included : Temperature Probe, LP Conversion Kit, Standard Racks, Telescopic Rack
31.5 inch(es) / 80.01 cm
38 inch(es) / 96.52 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
28.87 inch(es) / 73.34 cm
• Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in.) : 35 1/2" x 31 1/2" x 28 7/8"
• Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in.) : 35 1/2" x 30" x 25"
• Adjustable range height (in.) : 1 1/2"
• Overall Oven Interior Dimensions (HxWxD) (in.) : 17 13/16" x 24 1/8" x 18"
• Usable Oven Interior Dimensions (HxWxD) (in.) : 12 5/16" x 23 1/4" x 15 1/4"
Bosch Benchmark™ Series 42" Stainless Steel box canopy island hood, features 4 speed touch controls with LCD display, audible tone when select controls are pressed, dishwasher safe filters with stainless steel covers and 600 CFM ...
This Bosch 30" Benchmark™ Series double wall oven features a side opening door for easier cavity access and a high-resolution TFT user interface. It also offers 14 specialized cooking modes in both cavities. With Genuine European convection, a third ...