The 30" Bosch Benchmark Series induction slide-in stainless steel range features touch control for easier operation of the oven, 11 specialized cooking modes, a genuine European convection and a warming drawer which keeps everything you cook warm and ready to serve.
No more slamming the oven door. Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the smooth-close door shut. It's premium engineering that you'll appreciate each time you close your oven.
This full-extension rack glides easily on ball bearings and extends over the open oven door for easy access, allowing you to baste large cuts of meat and poultry safely without reaching into the oven.
No need to worry about timing everything perfectly. Our Bosch warming drawer to keeps your meals warm and is great for preheating plates.
GENUINE EUROPEAN CONVECTION
With Genuine European Convection, we use a third heating element around the convection fan to circulate warm air more evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result? Even baking results on every rack.
This built-in temperature gauge is perfect for keeping tabs on large roasts and poultry dishes. When your dish reaches the preset internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off — giving you optimal temperature control.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Stainless Steel
CERTIFICATIONS AND APROVALS
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
• Power Of Front Left Element Watts: 2,200 W (3,300 W/ Boost)
• Power Of Back Left Element Watts: 1,400 W (1,800 W/ Boost)
• Power Of Back Right Element Watts: 1,400 W (1,800 W/ Boost)
• Power Of Front Right Element Watts: 2,400 W (3,600 W/boost)
9", 6", 6", 11".
Digital Temperature Control
• 3rd Element Convection
• Convection Bake
• Convection Broil
• Convection Roast
• Conventional Heat
• Dough Proving Setting
• Half Width Variable Grill
• Pizza Setting
• Top Heating
• 1/3 Bottom Heat
• Display Color: Red And White
• Included Accessories: 1 X Oven Racks/upper, 1 X Temperature Probe/upper
• Bake Element Wattage Cavity 1: 2,400 W
• Broil Element Wattage Cavity 1: 3,800 W
• Convection Element Wattage Cavity 1: 2,000 W
• CSA Certified
Digital Temperature Control
31.25 inch(es) / 79.38 cm
35.5 inch(es) / 90.17 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
26.75 inch(es) / 67.95 cm
• Required Cutout Size (HxWxD) (in) : 30" Width Slide-In
• Product Packaging Dimensions (HxWxD) (in) : 43 3/4" X 34" X 31 1/2"
• Variable Cooker Height (in) 1"
• For more information please refer to dimension guide
Bosch 300 Series 30 inches under cabinet ventilation. With attractive styles ranging from traditional to contemporary, Bosch ventilation products are a perfect complement to your Bosch kitchen. Our hoods operate at whisper quiet volume while ...
This Bosch 30" Benchmark™ Series single wall oven features color a TFT control panel with SteelTouch™ buttons. It also offers a full-extension telescopic rack for a safe access to the oven cavity and 14 specialized cooking modes. Plus, the genuine ...