Bosch 30" Benchmark™ series, full-depth dual fuel slide-in range fits into any freestanding range cutout, and offers a powerful dual-stack burner. It also features touch control, heavy duty metal knobs, stainless steel maintop, 11 specialized cooking modes, 5 burners, kitchen timer, meat probe and genuine European convection.
No need to worry about timing everything perfectly. Our Bosch warming drawer to keeps your meals warm and is great for preheating plates.
GENUINE EUROPEAN CONVECTION
With Genuine European Convection, we use a third heating element around the convection fan to circulate warm air more evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result? Even baking results on every rack.
HEAVY-DUTY METAL KNOBS
Heavy-duty metal knobs offer a Premiun European feel.
This built-in temperature gauge is perfect for keeping tabs on large roasts and poultry dishes. When your dish reaches the preset internal temperature, the oven beeps and turns itself off — giving you optimal temperature control.
No more slamming the oven door. Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the smooth-close door shut. It's premium engineering that you'll appreciate each time you close your oven.
This full-extension rack glides easily on ball bearings and extends over the open oven door for easy access, allowing you to baste large cuts of meat and poultry safely without reaching into the oven.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Total connection rating (NG / LP) BTU : 55,000 / 48,500
• Power of front left burner (NG / LP) BTU : 10,000 / 8,000
• Power of back left burner (NG / LP) BTU : 5,000 / 5,000
• Power of center burner (NG / LP) BTU : 20,000 / 17,000
• Power of back right burner (NG / LP) BTU : 5,000 / 5,000
• Power of front right burner (NG / LP) BTU : 15,000 / 13,500
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• Cooking Modes : Bake, Variable Broil (hi & Low), Roast, Warm, Proof Dough, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Multi-rack Genuine European Convection, Convection Conversion, Pizza, Temperature Probe, Fast Preheat, Sabbath
• Bake / Broil Element Watts (W) : 2,400 / 3,800 W
• Convection Element Watts (W) : 2,000 W
• Genuine European Convection For Even Baking Results On Multiple Racks
• Dampened Hinges Softly And Quietly Guide The Quietclose™ Door Shut
• Included : Temperature Probe, LP Conversion Kit, Standard Racks, Telescopic Rack
208 V / 240 V
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
31.5 inch(es) / 80.01 cm
38 inch(es) / 96.52 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
28.87 inch(es) / 73.34 cm
• Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in.) : 35 1/2" x 31 1/2" x 28 7/8"
• Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in.) : 35 1/2" x 30" x 25"
• Adjustable range height (in.) : 1 1/2"
• Overall Oven Interior Dimensions (HxWxD) (in.) : 17 13/16" x 24 1/8" x 18"
• Usable Oven Interior Dimensions (HxWxD) (in.) : 12 5/16" x 23 1/4" x 15 1/4"