Provides the consistent low heat you need for extended, even all-day simmering of soups and sauces and for confident preparation of more delicate dishes.
ILLUMINATED TOUCH CONTROLS
Easy to read and easy to control cooking settings, with graduated control lighting.
CONTROL PANEL LOCK
Prevents burners from being unintentionally turned on while not in use, so you can safely clean the cooktop or use the surface as added counterspace without concern.
HOT SURFACE INDICATOR
Hot surface indicator illuminates as a convenient safety reminder and can remain on, even after the cooktop controls are turned off.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Black on Black
CERTIFICATIONS AND APROVALS
• 1 - 1050/1950/2700 W Triple Element
• 2 - 1200 W Elements
• 1 - 2400 W Element With Oval
• 10 1/2 po (267 mm) triple zone element
• Two 5 1/2 po (140 mm) single elements
• 6 1/2 po (165 mm) single element with oval
• High-frequency pulsation technology for more even
• True simmer setting prevents scorching
• Melt setting on one element for gentle heat
• Dual and triple elements to customize heat for pans of all sizes
• Bridge-zone element to create a larger cooking area
• Can be mounted flush with the countertop
30 inch(es) / 76.20 cm
4 inch(es) / 10.16 cm
21 inch(es) / 53.34 cm
Additional Warranty Information
• Two years warranty on all parts and labor
• Five years limited warranty on selected parts only
Wolf 36" gas range with 6 burners features that build on Wolf's decades-long heritage in professional kitchens. The cavernous gas convection oven holds three adjustable racks and a powerful infrared broiler that sears quickly and evenly. ...
With standard features like heat sentry and dual setting halogen lighting, Wolf Pro wall chimney hoods provide the ultimate in ventilation. Pro wall chimney hoods are available in four widths and all have the classic stainless steel finish. The ...
Wolf offers the industry’s widest range of gas cooktop styles, and the 36” transitional gas cooktop features five dual-stacked, sealed burners in a polished design. The patented two-tiered burners give cooks greater control over a ...
L Series 36' built-in single oven from Wolf. Dual convection delivers superior results and faster cooking; the temperature probe gives you fine control. The easy-to-use electronic control panel rotates into position. When not in use, ...