This KitchenAid® 30-inch electric range features a warming drawer and SatinGlide® racks that move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading. Its 6.4 cu. ft. capacity oven also provides Aqualift®, a system that cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F.
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
Allows you to keep cooked food warm or warm plates before serving.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Stainless Steel
CERTIFICATIONS AND APROVALS
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
• Center Rear: 100 Watt
• Left Front: 4500/2950/1400 Watt
• Left Rear: 1300 Watt
• Right Front: 3200 Watt
• Right Rear: 1200 Watt
6", 12"/9"/6", 6", 10", 6"
Digital Temperature Control
• Easyconvect™ Time And Temperature Conversion System Takes The Guesswork Out Of Convection Cooking
• Even-heat™ True Convection System Provides Consistent Heating And Even Cooking On Both Lower Oven Racks
• Aqualift® Cleans Your Oven In Less Than An Hour Without Odors And At A Temperature Below 200°f
• The Oven's Slow Cook Function Provides Superb Slow Cooking Without Taking Up Valuable Counter Space
• Satinglide® Racks Move Smoothly In And Out, Allowing Effortless Loading And Unloading, Even With Large Or Heavy Dishes
29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm
47.13 inch(es) / 119.7 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
25.31 inch(es) / 64.3 cm
• 27 3/4" (70.5 cm) Max. Depth With Handle
• 47 1/8" (119.7 cm) Overall Height (max.) With Leveling Legs Screwed In All The Way (range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 Cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.)
• 36" (91.4 cm) Cooktop Height (max.) With Leveling Legs Screwed In All The Way (range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 Cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm) Width
• 25 5/16" (64.3 cm) Depth - Back Of Range To Front Of Cooktop (front Of Door And Drawer May Extend Further Forward Depending On Styling.)
• Model/serial/rating Plate (located On The Frame Behind A Top Corner Of The Door Or On Either Side Of The Drawer)
Additional Warranty Information
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor
• 2-Year Limited Parts Only Warranty
This powerful top control dishwasher features the ProScrub™ Option, offering superior cleaning with 40 targeted spray jets. The jets make quick work of the most stubborn messes. It has a Third Level Rack that’s perfect for long, flat ...
KitchenAid® 1000-watt microwave oven with 7 sensor functions to assist you in the kitchen by automatically adjusting the time needed to cook, reheat or defrost without guesswork about power levels or cooking times. The Cookshield Finish makes ...
With a 600 CFM blower motor, this vent performs well over cooking surfaces with outputs up to 108K BTUs. A stainless steel body and heavy-duty filters offer durability, while the under-the-cabinet configuration allows you to hide ductwork in the ...
This KitchenAid 30" double wall oven with Even-Heat™ true convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The temperature probe ...