KitchenAid® 30-inch wide gas slide-in single oven features 5 burners, frontal glass touch controls and a steak rack that promotes additional moisture to the inside of the oven. This appliance also provides a baking drawer which adds more cooking options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to keep warn, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Adds more cooking options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
A promise to fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
SIDE TRIM ACCESSORY KIT
This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Lets cooks walk away from the oven without walking away from control. Our probe can easily be set to specific temperatures, and alerts you when the desired temperature has been reached. The easy-to-read monitor lets you attend to the rest of the meal.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Gas (not specified)
• Stainless Steel
CERTIFICATIONS AND APROVALS
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
• Center rear: 8000 BTU
• Left front: 19000 BTU
• Left rear: 5000 BTU
• Right front: 15000 BTU
• Right rear: 9200 BTU
Digital Temperature Control
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• Steam rack offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results
• 2 continuous Grates
• Wireless probe lets cooks walk away from the oven without walking away from control
• Aqualift® cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F
• Baking drawer's separate compartment allows you to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm
29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm
36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
28.31 inch(es) / 71.91 cm
• 1 3/16" (3.0 cm) height from cooktop to top of vent
• Model/serial number plate (located behind the oven door on the top right-hand side of the oven frame)
• 36" (91.4 cm) height to top of cooktop edge with leveling legs screwed all the way in (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
This beautifully designed Top Control Dishwasher has a Window with Lighted Interior so you can inspect dishes before removing them. It uses breakthrough Clean Water Wash System that continuously cleans the water for superior performance, even ...
This KitchenAid countertop microwave oven operates at 1200 watts of microwave power and includes a separate 1500 watt convection element that allows you to use this microwave as a true second oven. In addition to convection, you can also grill and ...
For performance tailored to your needs, customize this vent with either a 600 or 1200 CFM blower motor (sold separately). A stainless steel body and heavy-duty filters offer durability, while the wall-mount configuration provides highly efficient
This 27" KitchenAid single wall oven with Even-Heat™ true convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there’re no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The temperature probe ...