This KitchenAid 27" combination wall oven with Even-Heat™ true convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. Its upper microwave convection cooking oven combines a 900-watt microwave with a 1600-watt convection element for high speed cooking. Bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes.
CRISPWAVE™ MICROWAVE TECHNOLOGY AND CRISPER PAN (UPPER OVEN)
Allows the microwave oven to be used for grilling, frying, and convection cooking. The specially designed crisper pan can be used to brown, crisp, and pan-fry foods.
SATINGLIDE™ ROLL-OUT EXTENSION RACK
Allows easy loading and features an easy-grip handle, giving you the confidence when cooking with large or heavy dishes.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION OVEN
Provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan that helps ensure the most even baking.
PROFESSIONALLY-INSPIRED DESIGN (FULL VBL)
Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built-in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Touch Controls, a stunning Chrome Inlaid Frame, the KitchenAid® Badge and Brand Medallion.
Allows accurate measurement of internal temperature of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven door.
MICROWAVE CONVECTION COOKING (UPPER OVEN)
Increases the speed of cooking and provides a secondary convection cooking option.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Main Oven Capacity
Digital Temperature Display
• Even-Heat™ True Convection Oven (Lower oven)
• Professionally-Inspired Design (VBL Light)
• Temperature Probe
• EasyConvect™ Conversion System
• SatinGlide™ Roll-Out Extension Rack (Lower oven)
• Oven Features : Bread Proofing, Clock, Control Lock, Delay Start, Sabbath Mode, Star K, Temperature Probe, Time Bake
• Convection Element Power : 3200W
• Bake Element Power : 2800W/2427W
• Broiler Element Power : 4000W/3467W
• 3 Oven Racks
1.4 cu. ft.
• Quick Touch Settings : Add A Minute, Cook Power, Cook Time, Crisp, Defrost, Easy Convect, Popcorn, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Steam Cook
• Sensor Cooking
• Convection Power Wattage : 1600
• Turntable Diameter Size : 14 1/8"
• Crispwave™ Microwave Technology and Crisper Pan (upper oven)
• First Year Limited Warranty (Parts & Labor)
• Second Through Fifth Year Limited Warranty (Certain Components Parts Only – Labor Not Included)
• Second Through Tenth Year Limited Warranty (Microwave Ovens Only)
KitchenAid® 30-inch electric range with single oven, 5 cooking elements and a warm zone. It features 2 dual zone cooking elements which provide multiple cooking surfaces that allow you to use a variety of cookware. This range also contains a ...
This Kitchenaid integrated dishwasher with 6-cycles and 5 options features the ProWash™ cycle, the heat dry option and the Sani Rinse® option. It also offers a durable stainless steel construction and a 4-hour delay option.
This KitchenAid 26.8 cu. ft. refrigerator helps maximize the freshness of produce with the Preserva® Food Care System. The system combines three distinctive features including an ethylene-absorption cartridge that helps keep produce fresher ...
KitchenAid® 1000-watt microwave oven with 7 sensor functions to assist you in the kitchen by automatically adjusting the time needed to cook, reheat or defrost without guesswork about power levels or cooking times. The Cookshield Finish makes ...
This unique, gas-on-glass cooktop surface offers a sleek, understated look in an array of colors to match any kitchen decor. Also, a huge benefit of a glass surface is that it is extremely easy to clean. The powerful burner options range from 6K ...