Get dinner on the table quickly with this electric double oven range. True convection cooking lets you cook food faster. Convection Conversion will do the math for you to adjust cooking times and temperatures. Skip preheating this kitchen range for frozen favorites like pizza, lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries or pies, thanks to Frozen Bake™ technology. The FlexHeat™ triple radiant element is like having three elements in one to fit small pots and pans and make room for larger cookware on the range stove. And if you make a mess, AquaLift® self-cleaning technology provides this kitchen range with odor-free cleaning without harsh chemicals in only 50 minutes.
Frozen Bake™ technology cooks frozen foods faster by eliminating the need to preheat the oven for your favorite foods such as frozen pizza, lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries and pies.
FLEXHEAT™ TRIPLE RADIANT ELEMENT
The FlexHeat™ triple radiant element is like having three elements in one. A 6" inner ring is great for smaller pots and pans, while 9" and 12" outer rings make room to heat larger cookware.
TRUE CONVECTION COOKING
True convection cooks food faster by using a rear fan and third heating element to circulate hot air over, under, and around food. (Compared to traditional thermal-bake cycle on the same model.)
Take the guesswork out of convection cooking with Convection Conversion. It takes the normal cooking time and temperature and turns it into the faster convection equivalent for you.
Clean up after everyday light spills using heat and only 1-1/4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
Rapid Preheat uses the bake and broil elements to heat the oven quickly and efficiently.
HIDDEN BAKE ELEMENT
Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean. Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 100W
• Left Front Element-Burner Power: 3000W
• Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 300W/1300W
• Right Front Element-Burner Power: 3000W
• Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200W
• Center Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
• Left Front Element-Burner Size: 12"/9"/6"
• Left Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
• Right Front Element-Burner Size: 9"/6"
• Right Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
Capacity (cu. ft.)
• Total: 6.7 cu. ft.
• Upper: 2.5 cu. ft.
• Lower: 4.2 cu. ft.
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• Frozen Bake™ Technology
• FlexHeat™ Triple Radiant Element
• True Convection Cooking
• Convection Conversion
• SteamClean Option
• Temperature Sensor
• Rapid Preheat (Lower Oven Only)
• Easy-Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
• Hidden Bake Element
• Dishwasher-Safe Knobs
• Towel bar handle
• Convection Functions: Bake Lower, Broil Lower, Roast Lower
• Bake Element Power: 2000W (Both)
• Broiler Element Power: 3600W/2000W
• Convection Element Power: 1600W