10-year limited parts warranty on the compressor covers the heart of the refrigerator, so you know you can count on it to keep all your food cold for years.
BRIGHTSERIES™ LED LIGHTING
BrightSeries™ LED lighting casts a bright, white light and uses less energy than incandescent bulbs.
The PowerCold™ feature quickly chills down the refrigerator to help keep everything cool with the touch of a button—even if the whole family's been browsing with the doors open.
UP FRONT ELECTRONIC CONTROLS
Placing the electronic controls at the front of the refrigerator makes it easy to adjust the temperature without having to move stored items out of the way.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
20.5 cu. ft.
14.42 cu. ft.
6.09 cu. ft.
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
Energy Star Certified
• PowerCold® • BrightSeries™ LED Lighting
• ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant • Reversible Door • Humidity-Controlled Drawers: 2 Split-Width • Non Climate-Control Drawers: 1 Full-Width • Door Bins: 1 Dairy, 1 Fixed Full-Width, 1 Fixed Partial-Width Flip-Up Storage, 3 Adjustable Partial-Width Gallon
• 1 Fixed Full-Width Glass Shelf • Door Bins: 2 Fixed Full-Width • LED Lighting
ICE AND WATER
32" to 34.9"
32.52 inch(es) / 82.6 cm
Height (With hinge)
66.3 inch(es) / 168.4 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
30.63 inch(es) / 77.79 cm
• Depth: 30 5/8" • Height: 65 3/4" • Width: 32 3/4" • Height To Top Of Cabinet: 65 1/2" • Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 62 1/4" • Depth Excluding Doors: 28 1/2" • Depth Closed Excluding Handles: 30 5/8" • Width with Doors Closed: 32 3/4"
Additional Warranty Information
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor • 10-year limited parts warranty on the compressor
Maytag® 30" freestanding gas range features fan convection, Power™ burner, Keep Warm™ settings and is equipped with 4 sealed burners.Convection heats food inside and out to seal in flavors, using a fan to circulate air for even temperat
With this Maytag 36-inch electric cooktop you'll enjoy flexible, dependable cooking power with two Dual-Choice™ elements. These elements give you the flexibility to save energy when cooking for smaller meals, but also the power and ...