With Genuine European Convection, we use a third heating element around the convection fan to circulate warm air more evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result? Even baking results on every rack.
Program your meat to cook rare, medium and well-done based upon meat type. With our ingenious MeatProbe, everything will come out exactly the way you want it.
This full-extension rack glides easily on ball bearings and extends over the open oven door for easy access, allowing you to baste large cuts of meat and poultry safely without reaching into the oven.
No need to worry about timing everything perfectly. Our Bosch warming drawer to keeps your meals warm and is great for preheating plates.
Induction technology is faster and safer. Magnetic waves induce heat directly in the pan for quick boiling and intense sears, leaving less heat on the surface.
SpeedBoost® - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the
FlexInduction® Combines Two Cooking Zones into One
Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose™ Door Shut.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Power of front left element watts (W): 2,200 W (3,600 w/boost)
• Power of back left element watts (W): 2,200 W (3,600 w/boost)
• Power of back right element watts (W): 2,600 W (3,700 w/boost)
• Power of front right element watts (W): 1,400 W (2,200 w/boost)
• Dimension of FlexInduction® zone: 16" x 9"
• Dimension of front left heating element: 8" x 9"
• Dimension of back left heating element: 8" x 9"
• Dimension of back right heating element: 11"
• Dimension of front right heating element: 6"
• FlexInduction® Cooktop
• QuietClose® Door
Digital Temperature Control
• Touch Control
• Count Down Timer
• Faster than Gas or Electric
• The Bosch slide-in range fits in any freestanding range cutout
• 11 Specialized Cooking Modes
• 17 Heat Levels
• Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
• A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack
• Meat Probe
• Star-K Certified 100°–450° F