Sub-Zero's all-new line of Integrated refrigeration features the industry's most-advanced food-preservation features and largest selection of models. The 36"-wide Sub-Zero IT-36CI refrigerator/freezer combination unit includes 13.3 cubic feet of refrigerator storage located above 6.4 cubic feet of freezer space, accessible via two soft-close drawers with removable dividers. Dual refrigeration - separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer - allows fresh food to stay fresher longer, and frozen items to remain free of frost and freezer burn.
Provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period – just the boost you need for parties and holidays.
DUAL REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
Dual refrigeration system ensures the freshest food and energy efficiency.
WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM
Designed to reduce contaminants and chlorine taste and odors when purifying water, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons. Replacement is fast and easy.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
19.7 cu. ft.
13.3 cu. ft.
6.4 cu. ft.
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
Energy Star Certified
• Smart-Touch Control Panel
• Soft-On LED Lighting.
• Upper cabinet refrigerator and two freezer storage drawers
• Custom front panels and hardware allow for infinite design options
• Point-of-use refrigeration that can be placed anywhere in the home
• Dual refrigeration preserves food’s goodness in self-contained compartments
• Redesigned sleek, minimalist interior is lit by LEDs to reduce heat
• Interactive control panel with touch screen and precise temperature control
• Air purification system reduces odors, bacteria, viruses and ethylene gas
• Advanced water filtration system
• Automatic ice maker with max ice feature to increase ice production up to 30 percent
• Adjustable shelves are engineered for liquid nano-retention, so spills stay put
• Dampened hinges
• Smart Grid ready
• Informational freshness cards inside the refrigerator for easy reference.