KitchenAid® 30-inch electric range with single oven, 5 cooking elements and a warm zone. It features 2 dual zone cooking elements which provide multiple cooking surfaces that allow you to use a variety of cookware. This range also contains a storage drawer that perfectly stores pots, pans and baking sheets.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Provides a convenient storage area for frequently used pots and pans.
2 DUAL ELEMENTS
Provides multiple cooking surfaces that allow you to do more on your range. It features two cooking elements, each with dual zones.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Center Rear: 100 Watt
• Left Front: 3000/1900 Watt
• Left Rear: 1300 Watt
• Right Front: 3000/1400 Watt
• Right Rear: 1200 Watt
6", 12"/9", 6", 9"/6", 6"
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• Easyconvect™ Time And Temperature Conversion System Takes The Guesswork Out Of Convection Cooking
• Even-heat™ True Convection System Provides Consistent Heating And Even Cooking On Both Lower Oven Racks
• Aqualift® Cleans Your Oven In Less Than An Hour Without Odors And At A Temperature Below 200°F
• 2 Dual Elements That Provides Multiple Cooking Surfaces That Allow You To Do More On Your Range
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm
36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
25.31 inch(es) / 64.3 cm
• 27 3/4" (70.5 cm) Max. Depth With Handle
• 47 1/8" (119.7 cm) Overall Height (max.) With Leveling Legs Screwed In All The Way (range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.)
• 36" (91.4 cm) Cooktop Height (max.) With Leveling Legs Screwed In All The Way (range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.)
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm) Width
• 25 5/16" (64.3 cm) Depth - Back Of Range To Front Of Cooktop (front Of Door And Drawer May Extend Further Forward Depending On Styling.)