Your temperature, your way.
Juggling multiple pots and pans on different power levels can be confusing and frustrating. With PreciseSelect®, an intuitively designed control panel allows you to select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want – quickly and easily.
Stores your control settings.
If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
Control at your fingertip.
PreciseSelect® Premium controls on our induction and electric cooktops offer premium usability during cooking. The choice of desired cooking zones, power levels and individual functions are direct and intuitively easy together with a wider LED illuminated display. The light line on power level bar and cooking zones illuminate in a more intense way when one of them has been selected.
- PreciseSelect : direct cooking level selection.
- Steel frame: the flat stainless steel frame around the hob is perfect for integrating into existing countertop cutouts.
- ReStart : if something boils over, the cooktop automatically turns itself off and saves the last selected setting.
- Panel Lock feature locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings.
- PreciseSelect Premium offers 17 Power Levels for Each Cooking Zone
- Black-Glass Seamless Design
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection - 17 Settings for Precise Control
- 2,200W Left Rear Element for Faster Boil Times
- 2-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
|Cooking zone 9
|Location of 9th heating element
|Cooking zone 8
|Location of 8th heating element
|front middle / central
|Cooking zone 7
|Energy consumption of 7th heating element
|Type of 7th heating element
|Power of 7th heating element (kW)
|Location of 7th heating element
|Dimension of 7th heating element (in)
|Dimension of 7th heating element
|Cooking zone 6
|Location of 6th heating element
|Cooking zone 5
|Energy consumption of 5th heating element
|Power of 5th heating element (W)
|Location of 5th heating element
|Dimension of 5th heating element (in)
|Dimension of 5th heating element
|Cooking zone 4
|Location of 4th heating element
|Cooking zone 3
|Energy consumption of 3rd heating element
|Type of 3rd heating element
|Power of 3rd heating element (W)
|Location of 3rd heating element
|Dimension of 3rd heating element (in)
|Dimension of 3rd heating element
|Cooking zone 2
|Location of 2nd heating element
|Cooking zone 1
|Energy consumption of heating element
|Type of heating element
|Power of heating element (W)
|Location of 1st heating element
|Dimension of 1st heating element (in)
|Size and Weight
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
|1/8"+ 4 1/3" x 23" x 20 1/5"
|110 x 583 x 513 mm
|Cooktop-based hood control
|Energy consumption of hob
|Basic surface material
|Power of the heating elements
|1 x 2.0 KW, 1 x 2.2 KW, 2 x 1.2 KW
|Dimensions of the heating elements
|1 x 18,0 cm Ø, 1 x 21,0 cm Ø, 2 x 14,0 cm Ø
|Total number of cooktop burners
|Type of appliance width
|Self-sufficient cooker control
|Self-sufficient electro hobs
|Color of frame
|Color of surface
|Black, Stainless steel
|Design - line
|Number of electric elements
|Number of electric cooking zones
|Type of frame
|Number of gas burners
|Number of halogen elements
|Total number of cooktop burners
|Number of radiant elements
|Number of electric warming zones
|Residual heat indicator
|Power cord length