Instant Rebate Program
Timeless design. Modern performance. Now more attainable than ever, thanks to our Instant Rebate Program.
You won’t believe the difference German engineering makes.
August 26th, 2021 – October 28th, 2021.
The four burner 30" stainless steel slide-in gas rangetop provides the look and features of a professional-style appliance.
- Four powerful gas burners allows you to cook multiple dishes with a full range BTU performance.
- Dual flame power burner delivers two heat options, from full power heat-up to delicately low simmer.
- Dishwasher safe grates and porcleain enameled cooking surface makes the clean-up process faster and easier.
- OptiSim Burner - Simmer Delicate Sauces and Melt Chocolate Without Scorching
- Continuous Grates Make Moving Heavy Pots Easier
Dishwasher-Proof Pan Support
Spending ages cleaning the gas hob From now on, you can take that chore off your list Bosch gas hobs have lots of benefits, and one of them is easy cleaning. Thanks to smooth, high quality surfaces our pan supports are now dishwasher-proof. We have optimized the surface of the pan supports so that you don't have to worry about corrosion, cracks or discolouring when cleaning them in the dishwasher.
- 4 gas burners
- Dual flame power burner
- OptiSim burner
- Heavy-duty grates can be cleaned in dishwasher
- Full coverage, continuous surface grates allow pots and pans to move safely across the rangetop
- Push-to-turn knobs with electronic ignition
- LP conversion kit included for conversion from natural gas to liquid propane
- Pro-style bullnose provides a convenient place to rest cooking utensils and ingredients while cooking.
- Superior quality stainless steel exterior finish
- Black porcelain-enameled cooking surface
- Upfront, heavy-duty metal knobs provide precise control
- Rangetop design coordinates with Bosch ovens and ventilation
- Flame supervision device on each burner
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Number of gas burners||4|
|Type of frame||Professional, Standard frame|
|Number of electric cooking zones||0|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Color of surface||Stainless steel|
|Color of frame||Stainless steel|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Size and Weight|
|Net weight (lbs)||84 lbs|
|Net weight (kg)||38.010 kg|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||25 3/4" x 29 15/16" x 25 3/4"|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)||654 x 760 x 654 mm|
|Connectivity type||Not applicable|
|Safety device||Safety valve|
|Type of control||sword knobs|
|Type of safety device for gas||Electromagnetic for each burner|
|Power on indicator||Yes|
|Residual heat indicator||without|
|Safety device||Safety valve|
|Main on/off switch||No|
|Location of gas connection||rear|
|Gas connection rating (W)||13,770 W|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Power cord length (cm)||150 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||60.0 IN|