Adjust the heat with just a simple slide.
Dishes like risotto require different heat settings at different stages. With PowerMove's 3 preset power levels, simply slide your pan across to change the heat level. Once activated by a push of a button, you no longer need to adjust the cooktop temperature: PowerMove is divided into two separate areas with pre-set power levels. So you can quickly heat or saut your dish on level 9 and then quickly slide the pan to level one to simmer or keep warm.
In addition to remotely monitoring* the status of every cooking zone, the new induction cooktops offer remote diagnostics for streamlined and efficient service assistance. In the HomeConnect app, discover delicious recipes and send the appropriate settings straight to your cooktop. *Cooktops are not intended for unattended use - cooking process must be supervised.
Faster, efficient cooking with induction.
Induction technology directly heats your pots and pans instead of the cooktop itself for faster cooking and precise results.
Control at your fingertip.
PreciseSelect Premium controls on our induction and electric cooktops offer premium usability during cooking. The choice of desired cooking zones, power levels and individual functions are direct and intuitively easy together with a wider LED illuminated display. The light line on power level bar and cooking zones illuminate in a more intense way when one of them has been selected.
- Large 11'' cooking zone offers 3,700W of power for precise results.
- PowerMove - divides FlexInduction into 3 preset power level zone. Simply move the cookware to change the power level.
- With Home Connect, remotely monitor your cooktop to check if you inadvertently left it on.
- PreciseSelect Premium offers 17 Power Levels for Each Cooking Zone
- 4 Induction Cooking Zones
- PreciseSelect Premium - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- Also Available with Stainless Steel Frame: NITP060SUC
- SpeedBoost - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- ShortBoost - Ideal for Cooking With Oil, or Pans With Thin Walls or Non-Stick Coating
- PotSense - Automatically Recognizes Bottom of Pan on Cooking Element
- With Home Connect, the Bosch Cooktop and Matching Hood Operate Perfectly in Sync for an Easier Life
- Use the Kitchen Timer to Measure Cooking Time or as a Reminder
- Count Up Timer Stopwatch Function That Enables Close Monitoring of the Progress of Each Dish
- AutoChef Frying Sensor With 5 Automatic Programs
- Keep Warm Function - Ideal for Melting Chocolate or Butter
- ReStart - Quickly Reinstates Previous Settings
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Digital 2-Stage Residual Heat Indicator for Each Cooking Zone
- Wipe Protection - Quickly Pauses Settings to Clean as You Go
|Cooktop type||Induction cooktop|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient induction hobs|
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Type of appliance width||80 cm|
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x (38,0 x 21,5 cm ), 1 x 14,5 cm , 1 x 28,0 cm|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 1.4 (2.2) kW, 1 x 2.6 (3.6) kW, 2 x 2.2 (3.6) kW|
|Basic surface material||Ceramic|
|Energy consumption of hob||178.3 Wh/kg|
|Home Connect Features||iService Remote|
|Cooktop-based hood control||Yes|
|Size and Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||1/4'' 3 3/4'' x 31'' x 21 1/4''|
|Dimensions||95 x 788 x 540 mm|
|Net weight||18.4 kg|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||2 1/4''|
|Net weight||41.000 lbs|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2''|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Dimension of 2nd heating element||380 x 215 mm|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Power of 2nd heating element (W)||3.3 kW|
|Type of 2nd heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 2nd heating element||185.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Dimension of 5th heating element||280 mm|
|Dimension of 5th heating element (in)||11''|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Power of 5th heating element (W)||2.6 kW|
|Type of 5th heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 5th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Dimension of 7th heating element||145 mm|
|Dimension of 7th heating element (in)||6''|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Power of 7th heating element (kW)||1.4 kW|
|Type of 7th heating element||Induction heating|
|Energy consumption of 7th heating element||175.0 Wh/kg|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Color of surface||Black|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Design - line||Frameless|
|Number of electric cooking zones||3|
|Number of gas burners||0|
|Type of frame||Frameless|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|
|Power cord length (in)||37''|
|Power cord length||96 cm|