Built-in Savings Event
This all-in-one dual fuel range includes Downdraft, which integrates the ventilation system so a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odours can be removed outside or filtered air can be recirculated inside. This range allows you to achieve flawless cooking results thanks to Even-Heat™ True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the entire oven is heated perfectly. It also has a Steam Rack that offers the ability to add moisture to the oven and enhances cooking results.
- Integrates the ventilation system right into the range so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odours can be removed and taken outside or air can be filtered and recirculated inside. A duct free kit can be purchased separately.
Even-Heat™ True Convection
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
6.4 cu ft Capacity
This electric slide-in range provides a large cooking capacity that easily handles multiple dishes at once.
4 burners (5k, 9.2k, 15k and 17k)
- Provides the perfect range of cooking power from 5,000 to 17,000 BTU, so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer.
EasyConvect™ Conversion System
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring exceptional results when experimenting with new recipes or familiar favourites.
- Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odours and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Glass Touch Controls
- Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
SatinGlide® Max Racks
- Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
Side Trim Accessory Kit
- This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Color Coordinated|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||9200 BTU|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Element Style||Gas Burner|
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Number of Grates||3|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||17,000 BTU|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Max Capacity, 1 Gliding Roll-Out, 1 Steam Rack|
|Convection Element||Type Single-Fan|
|Bake Element Power||3600W Broiler|
|Element Powe||r 4000W|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Self-Cleaning||AquaLift Self Clean|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Convection Functions||Bake, Broil, Roast|
|Convection Element Power||3200|
|Selections||Bake, Broil, Cancel/Off, Clock, Cook Time, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, Proofing, Steam Bake, Timer|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|UL Yes Handle Type||Stainless Steel Towel Bar Handles|