This high power, 950-watt microwave oven features four sensor functions to assist you in the kitchen by automatically adjusting the time needed to cook, reheat or defrost without guesswork about power levels or cooking times. The interior’s CookShield Finish wipes clean without harsh chemicals so it looks brighter longer while theexterior is a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home.
Available Colors: white,Black,Stainless Steel
- Combine a sensor-monitored cooking cycle and a specially designed container so the microwave can be used for steaming or simmering.
- Makes it easy to wipe the interior of the microwave clean without harsh chemicals so it looks clean and bright longer.
Professionally-Inspired Design including Handle, Badge, Graphics
- A bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This stunning microwave oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Touch Controls, the KitchenAid® Badge and KitchenAid Brand Medallion
950 Watts Cooking Power
- Cook your favorite foods quickly and thoroughly with high power.
2.0 cu. Ft. capacity
- Is large enough to comfortably fit different containers and work as a complement to your conventional oven.
Sensor Steam/Simmer Cook Cycle
- A sensored microwave oven cycle that allows precise steaming or simmering based on the food type and doneness level selected.
- Cooks food evenly by continually rotating throughout the cooking cycle. The turntable can be stopped if, for example, the shape of the cooking dish blocks its rotation.
Keep Warm Function
- Operates at 10% cooking power to keep cooked foods warm until they’re ready to be served
|Vent Type||Exterior or Recirculating|
|Cooking Power Wattage||950|
|Quick Touch Settings||Add 30 Seconds, Beverage, Cook, Cook Power, Cook Time, Defrost, Dinner Plate, Frozen Entree, Pizza Reheat, Popcorn, Potato, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Steam/Simmer, Vegetable, Warm Hold|
|Number of Racks||1|
|Work Surface Light||Halogen|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||40 1/2 Capacity|