INSTANT REBATES $2300 on select Bosch Appliances including laundry products and get up to $500 in Added Rebates on Kitchen Packages.
offer valid on April 15 to June 3, 2021
The stainless steel gas cooktop with FlameSelect® - achieve consistent cooking results thanks to nine precisely defined power levels.
- FlameSelect® - allows for a precise adjustment of the flame size with nine defined power levels.
- Dual flame power burner with two heat options, quickly boil water or maintain a precise simmer.
- Heavy-duty grates can be easily and quickly cleaned in the dishwasher instead of cleaned by hand.
- OptiSim® burner - simmer delicate sauces and melt chocolate without scorching.
- Low profile stainless steel cooking surface is easily accessible and quick to clean.
Gas cooking with a new level of precision.
Cooking with gas is versatile and simple with FlameSelect®. When it comes to adjusting the flame, it can be hard to determine the exact heat level you are on. Our new gas cooktops with FlameSelect® eliminate the guesswork. Equipped with nine precisely defined power levels, FlameSelect® lets you easily adjust the heat level to exactly what you need. Level 1 is perfect for low and gentle simmering perfect for melting chocolate and delicate sauces, and level 9 yields a rolling boil. So you can see and get perfect results with every dish.
- 5 Gas Burners
- FlameSelect® (9 Power Levels)
- Dual Flame Power Burner
- OptiSim® Burner
- Enamelled Heavy Duty Grates Can be Cleaned in Dishwasher
- Push-to-Turn Knobs With Electronic Ignition
- LP Conversion Kit Included for Conversion from Natural Gas to Liquid Propane
- Low Profile Stainless Steel Cooking Surface
- Perfect Results are Within Reach With Up-Front Centralized Controls
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
Flame failure safety device on each burner
|Total number of cooktop burners||5|
|Type of grate||Cast iron|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Number of gas burners||5|
|Number of electric cooking zones||0|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Color of surface||Stainless steel|
|Color of frame||Stainless steel|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Type of 9th heating element||Gas|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Type of 7th heating element||Gas|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Type of 5th heating element||Gas|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Type of 3rd heating element||Gas|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Type of heating element||Gas|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Size and Weight|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2 63/64"|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||1 7/8"|
|Type of control||sword knobs|
|Highlights||Flame select, Wok burner|
|Size and Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)||45 x 915 x 520 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||+ 1 49/64" x 36 1/32" x 20 15/32"|
|Net weight (kg)||19.247 kg|
|Net weight (lbs)||42 lbs|
|Number of radiant elements||0|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Type of safety device for gas||Electromagnetic for each burner|
|Power on indicator||-|
|Residual heat indicator||without|
|Main on/off switch||-|
|Location of gas connection||rear, right|
|Gas connection rating (W)||12,500 W|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Power cord length (cm)||100 cm|
|Power cord length (in)||40 IN|
|Included accessories||1 x Simmer cap|