Offers valid on purchases made between July 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021.
Our fourth generation pedestal Star Burner puts more heat on the pan for faster cooking, and our exclusive ExtraLow burners give the lowest temperature simmer available.
ExtraLow® Burners A Thermador exclusive, this setting cycles the burner on and off to maintain 200 BTU/hr, the lowest simmering on the market. This mode is perfect for melting chocolate and heating delicate sauces.
Illuminated Control Panel with Die Cast Metal Knobs
Illuminated Control Panel with Die Cast Metal Knobs Metal knobs have blue progressive illumination that adjusts to indicate whether the burner is on regular or ExtraLow® settings.
Star® Burner Heats Better than a Circle
Star® Burner Heats Better than a Circle The Star® Burner’s unique shape creates a perimeter 56% longer and has more flame ports than a comparable round burner. The result is a burner with superior flame spread and a reduced cold spot that delivers faster and more even heating.
Improved Design We’ve redesigned the burner with a number of new and improved features for even better performance. The single-point ignition on certain models reduces noise during re-ignition. Maximum output has increased to 18,000 BTU/hr, and a new porting pattern increases burner durability and performance.
- Most powerful 30" cooktop in the market (amongst leading manufacturers) with an overall 52,000 BTU output
- Patented and exclusive Star® Burner provides superior performance
- Exclusive 200 BTU ExtraLow® burners for perfect simmering
- Progressive illuminated control panel with metal knobs
- 30" - 5 burner gas cooktop provides functionality of a 36" cooktop in a compact kitchen environment
- Powerful 16,000 BTU Center Burner
- Continuous grates allow pots and pans to glide smoothly across the cooktop
- Automatic electronic re-ignition
- Knobs feature a safety "push to turn" system
- Single point ignition - only burner that is being used is ignited
- Chiseled, angular design coordinates with the suite of Thermador Masterpiece™ Collection appliances
- High-grade, quality die cast metal knobs
- Sleek control panel features glass and stainless steel
|Features and Specifications|
|Gas type||Natural gas 15 mbar (USA)|
|Alternative gas type||Liquid gas 27,5 mbar (USA)|
|Plug type||120V-3 prong|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||1 7/8''|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||3''|
|Net weight (lbs)||48|
|Gross weight (lbs)||53|
|Type of grate||Cast iron|
|Number of double grates||2|
|Optional accessories||SGRIDDLEF, SNLPKITF, SWOKRINGF|
|Knob material||Full metal|
|Natural gas connection rating (BTU)||60200|
|LP Gas Connection Rating (BTU)||45200|
|Number of single grates||1|
|Included accessories||3 x cast iron pan support|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Power of 3rd burner (BTU)||12000|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Power of 5th burner (BTU)||9100|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|