The Bosch black stainless steel helps guard against scratches and fingerprints The Bosch 30" Induction Slide-in Range Allows Fast & Efficient Cooking and has an Oven that Provides Even Baking on Three Racks.
- Innovative Induction Technology Offers Fast, Precise & Efficient Cooking
- AutoChef - Regulates Temperatures Continuously During Frying and Adjusts Them as Needed
- The Warming Drawer Keeps Your Meals Warm and Ready to Serve.
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Touch Control for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Heating Time.
- Meat Probe Takes the Guesswork Out of Cooking
- Each Cooking Zone Has an Independent CountDown Timer
- SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- One Oven Light to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. Temperature range: 100° - 450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft. Accomodates Most Pots and Pans
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- HEZTR301 30" Telescopic Rack
- HEZBS301 - Low Back Guard, Induction
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /upper, 1 x temperature probe /upper|
|Cavity dimensions (in)||17 13/16" x 24 1/8" x 18"|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||30'' width slide-in|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||36 1/2'' x 31 1/2'' x 28 7/8''|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)||927 x 800 x 681 mm|
|Type of energy - cavity 1||Electricity|
|Door Material - cavity 1||Stainless steel|
|Product name / series name||slide-in|
|Optional accessories - cavity 1||HEZBS301, HEZTR301|
|Power cord length (cm)||142 cm|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Plug type||240V-4 prong, no plug|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|