The 24" Bosch Wall Oven Features Genuine European Convection and is Designed for Kitchens with a Smaller Footprint
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Mutliple Levels.
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel.
- 10 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Frozen Foods, Pizza, and Defrost
- 8 Pass Broil Plus Element Cooks Larger Food Items to Perfection.
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Beautifully Designed Knob Controls that are Easy to Use.
- Sleek Full Glass Inner Door with Improved Cleanability
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- The DualClean system uses the cavity coating and heat to burn off most grease.
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Large Capacity at 2.8 Cu Ft.
|Width of the product (mm)||597 mm|
|Height of the product (mm)||592 mm|
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)||79 l|
|Cooking mode||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Defrost, Full width variable grill, Hot air & bottom heat, Special baking setting, warming|
|Product color||Stainless steel|
|Control Panel Material||Stainless steel|
|Type of control setting devices - oven 1||Touch Control|
|Door Material - cavity 1||Stainless steel top|
|Size and Weight|
|Cavity width (cm)||46.2 cm|
|Cavity height (cm)||38.2 cm|
|Cavity depth (cm)||44.9 cm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)||592 x 597 x 572 mm|
|Cut-out width||554 mm|
|Cut-out height (mm)||583 mm|
|Cut-out depth||560 mm|
|Depth with door open (mm)||1,054 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||36.400 kg|
|Area of largest baking sheet||0 cm|
|Hot air temperature max. (°C)||250 °C|
|T/b heating temperature max. (°C)||250 °C|
|Are some hobs controls integrated||No|
|Power cord length (cm)||120 cm|
|Current (A)||20 A|
|Plug type||no plug|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|