First introduced in 1957, the Heresy, a three-way design, started out as a compact center channel speaker to accompany the Klipschorn® in three-speaker stereo arrays. The Heresy IV offers unparalleled sound quality from a relatively small speaker.
- All-new K-702 midrange compression driver, featuring a polyimide diaphragm, for exceptional detail
- K-702 midrange is mated to the K-704 Tractrix® horn for a wide coverage pattern
- K-107-TI titanium diaphragm high-frequency driver with an all-new wide dispersion phase plug for providing exceptionally even high-frequency dispersion
- All-new high fidelity network for truer to life sound, best-in-class efficiency, and power handling
- For the first time, the Heresy IV features a rear port for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies
- Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass
- Available in a high-quality Black Ash, Natural Cherry, Distressed Oak, or American Walnut wood veneer finish
- Designed & assembled in the USA
A LITTLE HERESY IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
The Heresy IV is quite possibly the speaker champion of the world.
Whether it's for your burgeoning vinyl collection, home theater or whatever, the Heresy IV will knock your socks off.
Even if you never turn them on, they are the first thing someone notices in a room — and when you do turn them on, their clean, crisp sound can impress even the most discerning speaker aficionados.
DESIGNED & ASSEMBLED IN THE USA. MADE TO ROCK.
With cabinetry that is proudly handcrafted in Hope, Arkansas for over 50 years, the Klipsch Heresy IV speaker is a testament to the quality Klipsch demands from each and every of its audio products.
A REAR PORT
For the first time in its long legacy, the Heresy now features a rear port – improving low-frequency extension by almost 10Hz, for room-filling bass.
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the all-new Heresy IV ports allow for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies. Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass.
In addition to delivering smooth, dynamic and low distortion sound, the Heresy IV is available in a high-quality Natural Cherry, Distressed Oak, American Walnut, or Satin Black Ash wood veneer finish. A slant riser base is included for floor placement that can be removed for cabinet installations.
Please note: Klipsch Heritage Series products are built to order, with cabinets handmade in the U.S. at our Hope, Ark. manufacturing facility. Choose "standard shipping" and allow up to 8 weeks for turnaround time.
|INPUTS||Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER||K-28-E 12” (30.48cm) Fiber-composite cone woofer|
|MIDRANGE||K-702 1.75” (4.45cm) polyimide diaphragm compression driver|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER||K-107-TI 1” (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver|
|CROSSOVER FREQUENCY||HF: 4500Hz , MF: 850Hz|
|NOMINAL IMPEDANCE||8 ohms Compatible|
|MAXIMUM SPL||116dB Continuous|
|POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK)||100W/400W|
|SENSITIVITY1||99dB @ 2.83V / 1m|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE (+/- 4 dB)||48-20k +/-4dB|