Instant Rebate Program
Timeless design. Modern performance. Now more attainable than ever, thanks to our Instant Rebate Program.
You won’t believe the difference German engineering makes.
August 26th, 2021 – October 28th, 2021.
Side-Opening Door Offers Better Ergonomic Access to the Oven Cavity. A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity. Wall Ovens are Compatible with Most Competitors' Cut-Outs. The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch™ Buttons is Easy to Use. The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch™ Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes in Both Cavities - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs Both Cavities: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection in Both Cavities
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Done
- Two Halogen Lights per Cavity Provide Superior Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
|Cooking method first cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Eco, Half width variable grill, Pizza setting, Special baking setting, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., warming|
|Cooking method second cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Pizza setting, Special baking setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - cavity 1||, Self Clean|
|Number of interior lights||2|
|Included accessories||3 x Oven racks /upper, 3 x Oven racks /lower, 1 x Broiler pan /upper, 1 x Temperature probe /upper|
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||2,400 W|
|Broil Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||3,800 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||2,000 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 2 (W)||2,000 kW|
|Watts (W)||9,200 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||240/208 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||52 1/16' x 29 3/4' x 23 1/2'|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||49 3/4' - 51 1/2' x 28 1/2' x 23 1/2'|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||53 7/8' x 34' x 31 1/2'|
|Power cord length (in)||50'|
|Net weight (lbs)||294 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|